DTC Codes

RouteAbel

I have a running and driving Goblin (2010 SS/TC) but I need to clear some codes before I get an inspection. I need the check engine light and ABS lights to go out.

These are the codes I currently have.

0x544: B0158 (Current, Old, History)Ambient Air Temporature sensor
0x544: B2555 (Current, Old, History)Passenger Compartment Lamp Control Circuit Short
0x544: B2645 - Ambient Light Sensor Circuit (Current, Old, History)Ambient Light Sensor Circuit
0x544: U2108 - CAN Bus Error ABS (Current, Old, History)Lost Communication With Electronic Brake Control Module
0x544: U2113 (Current, Old, History)airbags
0x544: U2125 (Current, Old, History)telematic control unit
0x544: U2129 (Current, Old, History)
0x544: U2172 (Current, Old, History)Lost Communications With Digital Radio Receiver
0x7E8: P0036 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2) (Pending, Current, Old)Heater Oxygen Sensor Control (HO2S) Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2)
0x7E8: P0107 - Manifold Absolute Pressure/BARO Sensor Low (Pending, Current, Old)MAP Sensor
0x7E8: P0449 - Evaporative Emission System Vent Control Circuit Intermittent (Pending, Current, Old)Evap vent control
0x7E8: P0532 - A/C Refrigerant Pressure Sensor A Circuit Low (Pending, Current, Old, History)A/C refigerant
0x7E8: P0571 - Brake Switch A Circuit (Pending)Brake Position Switch
0x7E8: U0121 - Lost Communication With Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module (Pending)ABS

I have a set of MAP sensors from ZZPerformance so hopefully those will clear P0107 and U2129.
I wonder if P0571 means I need to have my brake position sensor switch calibrated to the car?

For P0036 - should I replace the oxygen sensor on the exhaust?

Are all the rest expected due to parts we have removed?

Many thanks for any input.

Last edited:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
None of the others will clear without HP turners Or adding the systems back.

P0036 won’t clear without a functioning cat.
P0571 should clear with a recalibratIon.

abs and airbag lights can go out with some electrical tape.

RouteAbel

Hey @Rttoys you are in Texas right? Did you tape over the brake light? Do we need a functional parking brake light to pass inspection?

Chubbs

In the same amount of time, you can cut the wire traces and permanently disable the lights.

Or, put electrical tape over them. The choice is yours. I just disabled mine, I can't foresee any situation when I would ever want to see them again.

Obviously I wouldn't disable the check engine light with this method, but the ABS and airbag lights need to go.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Hey @Rttoys you are in Texas right? Did you tape over the brake light? Do we need a functional parking brake light to pass inspection?
Correct. Yes I did tape over the brake light. If the abs light is on, the brake light will be on, which will technically fail state. To pass state, I hooked up a LED to turn on when park brake is on. The switch is already on the park brake lever and it triggers ground, so the other side of the led is ignition +.

I made my own boost gage holder and incorporated the brake light in there.
8D4C16B6-F722-4BA1-8CB2-DE7A19AEAA44.jpeg