.DWG file for the button panels??

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
Right below the text on my previous post are "Report Edit Delete"
I'm using a laptop. If you're using a phone, it might not be there.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
here is what I am working with right now, let me know if you want a copy to mess around with :)
might still tweak the cutout for the OEM cluster still. but its fairly close. Ill have an air to air intercooler with an additional fan on a toggle.
View attachment 29068
The gauge panel looks great and you have most everything that could be needed in a Goblin. Make sure to check you can reach the right side switches strapped into your seat - unless you have long arms like some of us (sqwatches are know for our long arms ;)). Send photos once you have the prototype done.

ColoradoCryptoTrader

little mock up using printer paper + cardobard + 3m spray glue. Works great, time to get this cut from Aluminum. I have been using sendcutsend.com to get parts made.

good point about reaching the buttons, we shall see if I can reach.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
With the group buy shifter setting all of the way back, I’ve avoided mounting anything under the gauge because it’s pretty close. I can’t compare to the other options. This is with a fairly tall shift nob but it is closer than the picture makes it look. When actually shifting it’s about flush with bottom edge of gauge and about 2.5” down.
image.jpg