.DWG file for the button panels??

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I think you're going to end up moving that horn. When you're all strapped in, you're not going to be able to reach that (easily), unless you're a sasquatch.

Looks great though!!

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
That's about where my horn is, but I don't know when the last time I used a horn in any of my vehicles. I just stuck it on before I had it registered in case I had to do an equipment/safety inspection to get it registered.

ColoradoCryptoTrader

If I have to redo this after some road testing that is cool, this should be a good starting point. The intercooler inlet and outlet temp gauges are probably a waste of effort, but I am going to do some testing and see how well the rear mount intercooler works.

ColoradoCryptoTrader

let the record show that there is plenty of room to shift all of the gears with this panel. I also have the threaded shift knob screwed directly into the shift lever. have to change the gauges to F still. horn is also easy to reach while sitting back.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Steering wheel lookin' BEEFY. This project turned out looking noice.

You going to use oil pressure in the open slot?

Thanks for the link on the button plates those look great!

ColoradoCryptoTrader

Steering wheel lookin' BEEFY. This project turned out looking noice.

You going to use oil pressure in the open slot?

Thanks for the link on the button plates those look great!
I think down the road I'll switch to an external oil cooler and add oil pressure gauge. Future upgrades!

also the angle of the picture is misleading, there is a ton of space between the wheel and the dash.

Attachments

Last edited: