E 85

snirtman

Great question - I've been wondering that too. Actually, I'm curious to know if anyone has converted to Flex Fuel, being able to run pump gas or E85 or any blend of the two...

TravMac

I'm running E85 as well with a SS/SC. So far only autocrossed with it, but it certainly seems to eat it up quick! Great for performance, may not be great for long roadtrips in areas without good access.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
may not be great for long roadtrips in areas without good access.
This is why I haven’t switched. Where I’m at, e85 is hard to come by. Hell, where I am, I can get e free fuel (90 octane I believe). That’s what I run in my lawn equipment and anything else that sits, plus it’s been known to trickle its way into the goblin, so I don’t have to stop at a gas station.

PHENDERSON

I'm running E85 as well with a SS/SC. So far only autocrossed with it, but it certainly seems to eat it up quick! Great for performance, may not be great for long roadtrips in areas without good access.
What did you have to do to get this to run as far as added equipment and programming? I'm curious about running e85 on my LSJ.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Some of the fuel pump discussion will be based upon how much boost you are running. Higher boost will equal less flow.