Engine Cover

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Was watching a video on YouTube and the guy was stating that the following is the mounting of the coolant overflow? Seems like this would interfere with the engine cover??? Just seems sorta high?

JPas914

The coolant tank will sit in the raised hump behind the driver’s seat. You should have plenty of room underneath the cover.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I have seen pictures of the cover with the hump, it just seems really high? Was not sure if he was mounting it correctly?

when you’re patiently waiting for your kit your only left with over thinking everything o_O

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
You are over thinking it. Everything will be fine. You may find a few things that dont fit perfect or align right but its **** close for a frame that fits so many years and styles of cars.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I agree and am looking forward to any and all challenges. It took me a year to do the LS3 swap in my Camaro and the amount of satisfaction I have for the job I did is beyond words. I look forward to doing the same with the Goblin.

Peregrinus

I agree and am looking forward to any and all challenges. It took me a year to do the LS3 swap in my Camaro and the amount of satisfaction I have for the job I did is beyond words. I look forward to doing the same with the Goblin.

The engine cover actually sits above the bars back there, considerably higher than you expect. It'll fit :)

Attachments