engine stand and bolts

Lokian

Does anyone have the bolt size for an LAP motor and f23 transmission to mount to an engine stand?

Also where do you guys get your torque specs and sequences from? Online manual or similar?

And lastly... where do I find misc bolts... I'm looking for exhaust and intake manifold bolts atm and then the size for the ignition coil packs to bolt down.

Thanks all

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Depending on where you are, Rural King sells metric fasteners in bulk (by the pound), at least mine does. Most hardware stores will carry some. If you want stainless, EBAY tends to be the cheapest I've found, most of the time. Grainger and Fastenal can get pretty much what you want quickly, but be prepared to pay extra, sometimes a lot extra. McMaster-Carr is another source to find hard to get bolts.

Goblin Graber

I’ve never put an engine and trans together on a stand. Usually you split them and use the trans bell housing bolts to hold the motor to the stand.

Alldata DIY is a good place for wiring diagrams, torque specs, and whatnot. I got a year subscription for my donor for $20 using the code 55DIY

Lokian

I’ve never put an engine and trans together on a stand. Usually you split them and use the trans bell housing bolts to hold the motor to the stand.

Alldata DIY is a good place for wiring diagrams, torque specs, and whatnot. I got a year subscription for my donor for $20 using the code 55DIY
Sry was mentioning the transmission in case some bolts are different from other models. Never gonna but them on together :)