Eric's Goblin #450 (2009 T/C donor)

enjost

At the cost of rear grip. I'll try adjusting front suspension/adding front wing before I resort to rear sway

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
The sway bar you want is the most common, basic and cheapest one out there. I'd throw the bar at it and lower front tire pressure a couple of pounds, then see how things go. Not as cool looking as a wing but cheap! Your car!, do as you will, tell us what's working for you! Fast is good but fasterer is betterer!;)

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Well the goblin drives pretty well and its really fast until the charge pipe pops off. Has anyone dealt with this on their cars? Thinking about just glueing it on lol
Old school trick is to spray hair spray on the coupler, let it get tacky and put the pipe on.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
At the cost of rear grip. I'll try adjusting front suspension/adding front wing before I resort to rear sway
Rear sway bar is cheap. Cobalt “comfort ride” sway bar Dorman 927-109. The bar hangs down a bit with the links provided. If you have the links from your ss laying around, this will tuck the sway bar up nicely.

enjost

Yeah I can try the comfort sway, I just really like how the rear handles right now. It grips so well with no slipping even under full boost in 2nd and at autox I even got it to rotate a bit and was able to catch it pretty easily.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Your Car, your Call! I just know it is cheap, it bolts on and if you just remove one of the end links to the strut housing it can ride along and not have any effect. Very easy and fast comparisons(even if you must completely remove it for Tech it is only 6 fasteners total). Just share with us what you find! The driver is best in the car set up he likes! Even if it is psychosomatic, if it wins it obviously works!(Days of Thunder: "Hogg's Special Set of Tires")