F1 Texas

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I’m sure they’d go for it. Bill got in and drove mine last time! I wonder what the cost would be to rent it on an off day?
I will inquire. My son and I are alumni there so we have access. I will ask if others would need the same requirements or something in lieu of?
I will inquire at MSR as well. We have three guys here in Houston in various stages of construction. And mine finished and running around with a Cobalt plate waiting for 6/22.......

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
As far as I know, msrh is letting members run like normal. So thats cool. There’s a motorcycle track day in a couple of weeks I’m going to have to miss to do other things, but CMRA is supposed to run later in the month, which I will do unless the weather sucks ass.

I like msrh because it close to me. I have probably done 15ish track days there. the track could use some attention, but meh, it scratches the itch.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Don’t laugh at me too much, I’m on a ninja 300cc bike, compared to everyone else on 600cc-1000cc bikes. Keeping up with any 1000 is fun on a 300, even more fun when you pass them :D

Murcielago311

Supposed to be at NCM this weekend. Third cancellation this year. Looking good for June, though. Haven't gone fast since I tore down the cobalt.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Supposed to be at NCM this weekend. Third cancellation this year. Looking good for June, though. Haven't gone fast since I tore down the cobalt.
Ya. CMRA should have been at Hallett in OK this weekend, but I wasn’t planning on attending this year and it was canceled anyways due to beer flu. Hopefully we can run next month. Fingers crossed.

I’m not a serious racer, so to chose between Hallett or cota, I’d go for cota anytime.