F35 LSD Install

newbtrying

Ouch! You may be better off finding another transmission, depending on $$$ for it versus the cost of the rebuild.
But, WerksRacing may have them, since they specialize in the F35. Not certain that anyone else, at least as far as a Dr. Goggle search goes, carries the F35 parts?
I'm actually going to do exactly that. I contemplated dropping $4250 on Werks, but I just can't bring myself to invest that kind of money on a transmission that I can't very well work on in the future. I'll be doing an F35 to F23 swap. There's another forum discussion on this that covers the swap in great detail. parts can be found for that transmission, and including a new 0 mile F23, It will cost me approximately $2k, including a new Quaife LSD. Now I just need to sell the LSD I already have for my F35, further cutting down on that expense.

Scott #321

I'm actually going to do exactly that. I contemplated dropping $4250 on Werks, but I just can't bring myself to invest that kind of money on a transmission that I can't very well work on in the future. I'll be doing an F35 to F23 swap. There's another forum discussion on this that covers the swap in great detail. parts can be found for that transmission, and including a new 0 mile F23, It will cost me approximately $2k, including a new Quaife LSD. Now I just need to sell the LSD I already have for my F35, further cutting down on that expense.
That is exactly why I opted for the F23 swap as well. Even if I could source the parts it was going to be more expensive to rebuild the F35. F23 also gives you some final drive gear ratio options.