Fitted Car cover for Goblin?

KLMOTORSPORTS

Curious if anyone has run across a fitted car cover for the Goblin that fits pretty well? Looking at it for my race setup and if a quick rain hits or I leave the car out of the Hauler overnight at an event...thanks!
Ken

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
We bought a small cheap cover from One of the big box lumber stores. Not even close to form-fitting. I quickly realized that there isn't one out there unless you get a custome one made for big money.

Brian74

Goblin Guru
My wife sews quite well. She’s sewing my shift boot and parking brake handle as I type. She keeps bugging me for an industrial sewing machine. If this is something that would beg a high enough demand, I could have her prototype one for my car as a sample.

PyroGuy923

I use one for a triumph gt6.

I have one that works pretty good on my extended/track frame. It packs small enough I keep it right behind my driver seat but I don't have my seat back to the firewall.

Pictures here: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/car-covers.605/post-27362

Looks like amazon might have the small option again: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07GSTV8LF?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Any room for those of us with large wangs?

baustin

Any room for those of us with large wangs?
I know there's room for my roof rack to also fit, but I doubt a wing could fit and have the cover get down close to the ground all the way around.

If the wing is skinnier than the width dimension (listed width is 65") then the cover might not make it down to the exhaust, that might be a good thing anyways.

George

Goblin Guru
I would say it may not fit with a wing. If Nuker puts a wing on his new build we can try.
Brad

Lechlis

I bought a few of these just to have in case I get caught in heavy rain.

Dale E

Well it isn't all pretty and form fitting, but a Lowes outdoor furniture winter cover will cover a Goblin with wing! Last time one was used was in an emergency cover situation at the meet up at The Lake of the Ozarks! It is 90 inches wide, 40 inches tall and 120 inches long.

Dale