FL: Unbuilt Goblin w/ LNF donor $17k

Wanna build a Goblin but don't wanna wait 4+ months for your chassis to be built? Don't wanna try to find a decent LNF donor? Well I have the deal for you! I'm not financially hurting it's more so a space thing. I'm in process of renovating parts of my home and could use the garage space. I would love to build my Goblin first, but as most men know, happy wife happy life.

Here's the specs of what I built out:
Chassis 377
Turbo Open Cage w/full door bars
Rear coilover kit
Fiberglass hood
Windscreen std height
footwell cover
side panels
wing mount
headlights
mirrors/turn signals
tailights

This would run you about $14500+shipping

I also have a blue in running condition 2009 LNF donor car in perfect working condition. Clutch was just replaced 1000 miles before I purchased it. Body is in rough shape but that's for the scrap yard right? I paid $4700 for it car has a clean FL title.

I'm currently $18.5k into this project after factoring shipping and other small miscellaneous fees so that is my asking price. I'm not looking to make money just trying to break even. I'm sure this will be a fun project for someone to pick up. Please no lowball offers. I will willingly let this sit in my garage till I have time for it then lose my ass on it.

Last edited:
Kit and Donor still available!

Asking full kit $14.5k (Same price as ordering but without lead time)

Asking donor $4k

Don't want to seperate unless I have buyers for both.

TravisH21

Kit and Donor still available!

Asking full kit $14.5k (Same price as ordering but without lead time)

Asking donor $4k

Don't want to seperate unless I have buyers for both.
hello, is it still available? If so can we message on the side to further discuss information? Thanks.

Price drop to $17k as I just picked up a new project car and would rather get this out of the way then to build it. Price is good till Friday.