Floating the Idea of Selling my Exocet

FTC

$24k obo

Here is a video of the car that was taken during the Spring meet-up from a year ago:

Basic Car info:
97 Miata 1.8 L 5spd manual Drive-train - Original car only had 32k original miles also first year of ODBII. Currently 40K + miles

Exocet Kit: Exocet Sport with upgraded roll bar, and welded in steel floors. (http://exomotive.com/exocet/pricing/) Frame: 272

Panel Color: RAL 9004 Signal black

Frame is Powder Coated Flat Black (Same powder coater that DF Kit Car used to use: How I met Lonny and Adam)

Car is titled and registered (ASVE)

Car is about 1680 pounds wet with no driver

Modifications/Parts:
Ebay Carbon Wing

Odyssey PC545 Powersports Battery

Rota RKR Wheels 15x9 Offset: -15 (Offset is important to keep the tires from rubbing on the frame)

Maxxis Victra VR-1 Tires - 245/40 zr 15

NRG steering wheel quick release

Steel braided brake lines and fuel lines

Flying Miata Brake Proportioning Valve

Stock braking system with Hawk Performance Street HPS pads

G force 5 point harnesses

Drivers Seat - Jegs Aluminum Seat 17 inch waist (good for big boys), with seat back brace (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cee-4906?seid=srese1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6575BRCQARIsAMp-ksNaW85U5UwEnNviBjz1-Spk-feYEhe9Jhsn_5rWXB9cUjNL8lfqqS4aAj4lEALw_wcB)

Passenger Seat - Kirkey Aluminum Seat 15 inch waist (good for medium to small individuals)

Apexi N1 Type EXV Coilovers

Since the video the car now has the Flyin Miata Stage 1 Turbo Kit

Boost Gauge

Wideband with Gauge

Flyin Miata Coolant Reroute Kit

Super Miata Crossflow Radiator

Flyin Miata Upper Smoked Plexi Panels

APR carbon fiber rear view mirrors

Depowered power steering

Car is ODBII compliant, has catalytic converter, this car will pass a Texas ODBII inspection.

I really enjoyed putting this car together, and I really enjoy driving it. The addition of the turbo has really woke this car up. This is a good and a bad thing. Good because its a lot more fun to drive, bad because I'm craving more power, which leads into why I'm floating the idea of selling it: I've been really eyeing the Factory 5 33 Hot Rod. Which leads to I'm not really interested in trades unless you've got a Factory 5 Hot Rod you want to trade me.

The Chicken on the dashboard does not come with the car. Sorry.

Flame suit on for trying to float an Exocet on a Goblin forum.

Ross

Goblin Guru
My son caught some clips of your car in this video.
You might want to mention your car on the facebook forum "Miata Kart, Exocet , Exo Kart, buggy, Racing and HPDE."

FTC

My son caught some clips of your car in this video.
You might want to mention your car on the facebook forum "Miata Kart, Exocet , Exo Kart, buggy, Racing and HPDE."
Just floating the idea right now. Don't have a lot of motivation yet to undelete my facebook account.