Florida Title & Registering

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Well today was a very good day for DF GOBLIN AND MY GOBLIN , So Florida is still able to title tube vehicles . I was able to get my Goblin Titled and Registered
My Goblin is LEGAL to drive on the beautiful open roads instead of just around the neighborhood

Attachments

Last edited:

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Thank you Ross , It was a lot easier than I thought it would be to get titled

Last edited:

JPas914

Sweet. I’ve been dragging my feet on this after seeing someone say they weren’t allowing tube framed vehicles to get registered.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
If you are wanting to know the process here is what I did.

The DMV is now taking APPOINTMENTS this is very nice instead of waiting 2 hours in line like we used to do
65F878D7-E638-4C23-B959-E5EABA221FF1.jpeg
3FA5F4C4-3108-451C-A4D8-41DF29289AF9.jpeg

Last edited:

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
My compliance officer didn’t have any interest in checking anything on Goblin he didn’t ask for any lights or horn to be turned on ,he just wanted to no more info about how long to build and exactly what all we could use from the cobalt . He talked about how nice it was and what a great job DF GOBLIN DID IN THE ENGINEERING PART . He said they got QUITE a few FACTORY 5 projects ( living close to WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA ) but I was the first Goblin

JPas914

This was really very easy I was really dreading it, But just get all your ducks in a row and be very polite
To be honest, that was what I had figured after seeing chevyguy’s post. I was going to just give the process a go myself and see what my results were. I definitely need to ask the DMV if I will need a FL driver’s license since I’m from out of state and stationed at one of the bases here.

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
Just starting on this adventure. Live in N Florida (Suwannee county) and I was concerned about being able to get the car legal for the road. A lot of good information on here, thanks.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Florida Residents. For those of you asking for examples, Here you are
Add your title from Donor
If you need Insurance in FLORIDA ONLY ——USE THIS COMPANY (PROGRESSIVE). Phone # 772-398-2333
20,000 on Goblin and uninsured motorist 550 year

Statement of builder check( ASPT ) NOT KIT CAR they don’t consider it a kit car

Attachments

Last edited:

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
The main thing is you have a starting point, You can always make up grades, You can get a new engine around 2 grand , Later on if you choose too