Florida Title & Registering

JPas914

Look what arrived in the mail today, Took about 7 weeks to arrive :):D
I’m still waiting on my plate. Called the DMV a couple weeks ago and they didn’t have any updates. I’m having it sent to the DMV because people around me are really bad about not looking at the packaging labels and I really don’t want some random clown recieving my plate.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I’m still waiting on my plate. Called the DMV a couple weeks ago and they didn’t have any updates. I’m having it sent to the DMV because people around me are really bad about not looking at the packaging labels and I really don’t want some random clown recieving my plate.
Maybe that same dyslexic mailman delivers mail to the DMV?

CaptFrank2001

Goblin Guru
I ordered a special "Submarine Veteran" Tag in Florida and it took about 7 weeks. The FBM refers to "Fleet Ballistic Missile" Submarine. It's a Navy Submariner slang so other Submariners get it. They are sloooooooooow !!!

Attachments

Last edited:

JPas914

I ordered a special "Submarine Veteran" Tag in Florida and it took about 7 weeks. The FBM refers to "Fleet Ballistic Missile" Submarine. It's a Navy Submariner slang so other Submariners get it. They are sloooooooooow !!!
They are definitely slow. I know you and ZoomZoom have waited almost 7 weeks on the dot for your plates. It’s been over 90 days, so far, for mine. :confused: