Footwell vent

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I've thought about trying 3d printing, especially since I already have a CAD background. But it also seems like a major time suck to get started and don't really want to invest time in it right now.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Not to derail the subject title but still in line with Air Vents I literally forgot that I pulled the trigger on a set of these last Friday.

Not sure if I’ll install one in just the center or one on I each side Of windshield?

WarmPepsi

Not to derail the subject title but still in line with Air Vents I literally forgot that I pulled the trigger on a set of these last Friday.

Not sure if I’ll install one in just the center or one on I each side Of windshield?

Hrm…. That does sound interesting…. Didn’t know such a thing was made…. It would be right where my backup camera is though…. Not a bad idea.. will you measure the dimensions?

Indy Lonnie

There are smaller naca ducts from Butler Built BBP-7024. They are around 8” long intstead of the 10 1/2” that came with the intercooler kit. These Vents may fit as well.
D61D03B3-8140-4113-A11D-6B93E200E404.png

WarmPepsi

the f-150 ducts I got were 2.75" ID (roughly). I looked at those, but they're only an 1/8" shorter in height (from the outside - in), I started playing drawing one up in cad for fun since my printer showed up today. :D

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru

Robert, did you ever get these installed? Curious how they turned out?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I bought them but I’m embarrassed with how much time I have wasted with progress, not a day goes by without me thinking about working on the car but little things keep getting in the way.

I also purchased a digital Rearview mirror so need to determine mounting on that and then determine where to mount one or two vents?

Last edited:

Traé

I bought them but I’m embarrassed with how much time I have wasted with progress, not a day goes by without me thinking about working on the car but little things keep getting in the way.

I also purchased a digital Rearview mirror so need to determine mounting on that and then determine where to mount one or two vents?
What mirror did you go with? I’ve been looking into these as well