Fozda's Standard Track Goblin - 06' SS/SC #196

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Got the new shoes on! This setup is quite a bit different from last year so hopefully it helps a lot! Last year I had 225 wide Hankook S4's on 15x8 with 4x100, this year is 255 wide Falken RT660's on 17x9 with 5x114.3. Trying out some flashy wheels to see how I like the look too. I need to get the hood on and push it outside in the daylight to get a better look at it.
IMG_20210308_185142_665.jpg

Fozda

Goblin Guru
The shorter sidewalls should crispen up the turn-in a bit and just put a more solid feel on it altogether.
I'm hoping! I really wanted the taller tire to avoid having to go into 3 gear for a few seconds at a bunch of events but there's plenty of other benefits switching to this setup as well!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Got the new shoes on! This setup is quite a bit different from last year so hopefully it helps a lot! Last year I had 225 wide Hankook S4's on 15x8 with 4x100, this year is 255 wide Falken RT660's on 17x9 with 5x114.3. Trying out some flashy wheels to see how I like the look too. I need to get the hood on and push it outside in the daylight to get a better look at it.
View attachment 21384
Wheels and tires look great! Clash with the front splitter tho...:p;)

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
View attachment 21384
What aspect ratio?

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Nice! May I ask how long it took? My paperwork just arrived there yesterday.
I lost track but I believe it was about 4 weeks. I got the email yesterday that I had a new document to read and then I got the plates in the mail today!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Ah, so their current estimate of 35 days seems about right. Thanks!

(The 73 degree sunny day here in PA today makes me regret waiting until March to begin the process!)

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Ah, so their current estimate of 35 days seems about right. Thanks!

(The 73 degree sunny day here in PA today makes me regret waiting until March to begin the process!)
Mine could have been a little quicker since it was already titled in Wisconsin so they just had to transfer it to Montana.