Front coilover mounting hardware?

AZmoto

Does anyone know the part number or description for the front coilover mounting hardware?

I can't find it nor do I see anything on the packing list that sounds like it.

Ross

Goblin Guru
The front coil over top mounts with a bolt to the DF frame.
The bottom mounts with a bolt to the DF swing arm.
The QA shock comes with QA spring, and has integrated heim swivels at the top and bottom.
Does this help?

AZmoto

I can't find the top and bottom bolts with the spacers. Are they in their own bag?

Ross

Goblin Guru
No idea. Been too long since my frame # 121. I forgot about the spacers on the bottom, but now that you mention it, yes those are on my car too. Maybe it is un my unboxing video... not sure.
Update: at 13:30 in that video, I found the front shock hardware bag.

Last edited:

AZmoto

Thanks. I seem to be missing the bag called "Front shock hardware". Don't see it on the packing list either.

Lokian

Thanks. I seem to be missing the bag called "Front shock hardware". Don't see it on the packing list either.
Mine is missing too. Upper and lower bolts and spacers. Have the shocks. Sent an email to DF but have yet to hear anything.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I think that they are just overwhelmed at the moment with the surge in orders. I was missing items from my kit and had some extra that I didn't order. My button panel was on back order for over a month and arrived w/o hardware. It takes a little time but they will make everything right. Having Goblin Gal out isn't helping as she filled that gap on answering emails.

Lokian

I think that they are just overwhelmed at the moment with the surge in orders. I was missing items from my kit and had some extra that I didn't order. My button panel was on back order for over a month and arrived w/o hardware. It takes a little time but they will make everything right. Having Goblin Gal out isn't helping as she filled that gap on answering emails.
Definitely, I havent really bugged them as I know they will make it right and have some delays etc due to circumstances outside of their control.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I kept all the bags that my parts were in. I’ll look when I get home for the bag number. Like tower dog side I’ve had some stuff missing and Adam has been amazing getting it right out to me. I find calling in is the quickest way. If I find something missing I’m like well looks like I get to chat with Adam again which I enjoy. When this has happened with other companies I have always dreaded the phone call

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Did you look in the shock boxes? I vaguely recall there being some hardware stashed in a box for mine.