Fuel filter with no return

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I'm going to be changing over to a boost-referenced fuel pressure regulator system this winter. I need a fuel filter as close as possible to the OEM style without the return line to the tank. What year/model uses those? I thought the T/C did but looks the same.

I guess I could go with all aftermarket filters, but then I have to change over the mounting and some of the plumbing and hardware.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Better question, is there a press on fitting for the fuel OE fuel lines to convert them to 6AN? That would open up a world of possibilities.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Chad, What parts you going to be buying?
I would like to add them to my engine parts list, as I would like this upgrade too.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I'm going to be changing over to a boost-referenced fuel pressure regulator system this winter. I need a fuel filter as close as possible to the OEM style without the return line to the tank. What year/model uses those? I thought the T/C did but looks the same.

I guess I could go with all aftermarket filters, but then I have to change over the mounting and some of the plumbing and hardware.
It is a Ford filter but should work. Rock Auto

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I was hoping to reduce the amount of fittings, adapters, and hoses to minimize possible issues and leaks. However, I’m realizing now that certain types of hoses, fittings and adapters don’t all work together. I was hoping to find an female 6AN fitting to mount directly to the hard plastic line but that just isn’t available. However, I have found quick connects to 6AN femalesthat should Mount right up to any aftermarket inline filter.

I post some links when I get back home.