Fuel pump wires

jayrolls

Ok so I am a little confused. Wiring harness Guide part 3 thinning the harness part 2 shows that you cut large Grey, small Tan and Purple wires and drape over the fuse box. Wiring harness Guide part 4 organizing the harness it shows the large Grey, small Tan and Purple wires draped over the fuse box. Now this is where I am getting confused. At the 7:15 mark in the video it shows moving the Grey and Purple wire and tape to the bundle that needs to be extended. It is not showing the Tan wire. Is the Tan wire suppose to be bundled with the Grey and Purple wires?

Attachments

jayrolls

Ok so I am a little confused. Wiring harness Guide part 3 thinning the harness part 2 shows that you cut large Grey, small Tan and Purple wires and drape over the fuse box. Wiring harness Guide part 4 organizing the harness it shows the large Grey, small Tan and Purple wires draped over the fuse box. Now this is where I am getting confused. At the 7:15 mark in the video it shows moving the Grey and Purple wire and tape to the bundle that needs to be extended. It is not showing the Tan wire. Is the Tan wire suppose to be bundled with the Grey and Purple wires?
Figured it out. Think the video is for a turbo car and the wire is addressed later. The old wiring videos are pretty helpful.