Full cage or open cage

2.0 Turbo

Im assuming. Frame 251 was supposed to be going in the jig a week or so ago... Im #250, Emailed Adam awhile back for an update but have not heard anything in weeks.
I just talked with Adam an it’s not too late!! Literally starting your frame now..,

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Went extended track and would again...mine isn’t street legal, but for racing only. Personally think a track config would give more options/protection...
Hi Ken. You haven't posted much. Can we get an update on your car in your build log? Would be good to hear how the build finished up and what your track experience has been so far. :D

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
Why is it called "Extended Track" when in fact it is actually "Extended WHEELBASE"??
TRACK is the distance between right and left wheel centerlines

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Thanks for the heads up! Got the extra door bars ordered before they got to that point.

You had just placed your order #247 the morning I visited their place.
How much difference is there in heights from the standard and modified entry. I might do the same. Mine goes in the jig later this week #254

KLMOTORSPORTS

Hi Ken. You haven't posted much. Can we get an update on your car in your build log? Would be good to hear how the build finished up and what your track experience has been so far. :D
Yeah, I have been way bad at posting and updating my build log. I have done substantial engine upgrades this winter and installing it all back together this coming weekend. Then getting with ZZP to get the tune updated and first start week after next.

I am going to do a video and post on the FB site when all back together...think there will be some changes that will be of interest to other builders....promise video by 1 March!