Looking to sell my Goblin.
Full Frame 132
ENGINE
2.8 ZZP Pulley
60# injectors
ARP head studs
Phenolic Cooling Spacer
ZZP Flash Tune
All New Timing [gears, tensioners, chain, upgraded arp bolts and guide bolts.
New Headgasket
New Waterpump
New thermostat
ZZP Shorty Headers w DF Exhaust
New Heat Exchanger Pump
Powrdercoated Oil Pan, Timing Cover, and. Valve Cover
Every new gasket on the engine.

SUSPENSION AND DRIVE TRAIN
Has the BC Coils in the rear
Has the QA1 supplied Coils in front
Brand new inner and outer tie rods
Rebuilt steering rack by me
All 4 corners have new wheel bearings
Brand new axles
Brand new GMPP 2 clutch and
Zzp Light weight flywheel
Has brand new Slave and Master Cylinder
Ottp solid mount control arm bushings
New rear ball joints.
Comes with a New Sway Bar and Endlinks
All New rotors and pads.
Has rear Ebrake cutrently installed.
Have full sized rear brake calipers, rotors, and pads that come with.

Other Modifications
DFs new Short shifter
Nine Lives Racing Front and Rear Wings
Corbeau Evolution X Seats and Corbeau Harness
DND quick disconnect steering wheel with wheel hanger
Aeroforce OBD gauge
Konig Dial Satin Grey 15x8 Wheels
Silver Powdercoated Parts
( Full Frame, belly pan, firewall, control arms, rear subframe, fuel cell, and many others)
Bronze Poweder Coated parts.
(Valve cover, calipers and springs)
Sand blasted and repainted every single part that came from the donor. Almost all powder coated black.
Included with sale is the other parts i have that will be installed or sent with buyer
All new heat exchanger intercooler set up.
2 speakers that mount under dash
Front 9 Lives wing
DFs latest short throw shifter
Rear full sized brake caliper kit bnib
Has brand new r888 tires.
Car has maybe 1000 miles on it since i built it.
It is fully registered and titled in the State of michigan
I will ship this wherever or deliver within a few hundred miles of Detroit Michigan. Car is in Novi at my house if local people are interested.
Asking 20,000 or Best Offer. Not stuck on price so fire away with offers.
Getting into a new car.
Please contact me here or text/call at 7348555498

Will be posting all new updated photos of this car very soon. All the recent photos i lost on my phone when phone was damaged.
20190825_111642.jpg
20200220_163052.jpg
20190825_111059.jpg
20210418_110115.jpg
20190721_170545.jpg
20190610_112146.jpg
20190610_105729.jpg
20190610_105736.jpg
20190530_172609.jpg
20190530_172604.jpg
20190228_154510.jpg
20190228_154514.jpg

Attachments

SSRSC

Sorry for the delayed re[ay. Had some anticipated medical issues need attention sooner than expected. It was going to slow me down for 4 -6 weeks at some point, Thus, my time frame has changed as well. Looks like you were meticulous in your build and I am glad you will have some more time to enjoy. Perhaps we will both be in a better position a bit later.

Dylan Stan

Officially putting this car back on the market for sale. I do have a few small things id like to sort out like oil leak from oil pan before sale but looking for serious buyers. Thanks everyone.

LLBenJ

Why? Why?
Are comments like that really necessary?
Your frustrations don’t need to spill over to others who have done nothing to deserve it.
You're assuming far too much. My "frustration post" in another section of the forum has nothing to do with the OP's sale of his/her goblin.

I see a lot of partially, or just built, Goblins pop up for sale here - Fact

Mine will be seen here someday as well

OP...no disrespect intended at all and I wish you the best in your sale!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Ben, now that you have hijacked and blown up this listing for a Goblin for sale with snide comments, I believe you owe a public apology to Dylan and the forum. Your opinions about selling built/partially built Goblins can be expressed in other forum sections, but doing so in this section is not doing you any favors and you may have dissuaded someone looking to purchase his Goblin has been turned to some place else. Not good form!

And Dylan, I publicly apologize for adding to this thread. I hope someone reading this will understand you have an excellent Goblin for sale and this sidetrack discussion in no way reflects upon you or your Goblin. Good luck on your sale.

Dylan Stan

No worries. I made a new thread. Ill be pulling this down after a week. Uncalled for comment forsure. Im guessing he feels as if he just started building something he wanted and sees so many "jumping ship" as if it is because the DF Goblin specifically without thinking about why. I have too many cars and the fun is in the build. Had it for 3 years and put 1000 ish miles on it. Super cool project but now im moving on.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Jeez, Don't tell him about motorcycle owners! I've bought motorcycles with 200 miles on them. 07 I bought a 77 Honda 750 with 2200 mi. That's like 75 miles a year. It cost a kings ransom but it was perfect. Had it 30 days and word got around, some dude made me an offer I couldn't refuse, cleared 30%. Bought three other bikes.