FYI options

Dale E

If you folks haven't thought of these avenues for auctions, this is an example of one here. Every year the towing companies and police sell off their cars and non-claimed yard stock. Earlier this month I missed a Cobalt that went for 300 dollars , 56,000+ miles, that was an abandoned vehicle and was in drive-away condition.

purplewave is another auction that sells everything from lawnmowers to CNC machines.

Goblin Graber

If you folks haven't thought of these avenues for auctions, this is an example of one here. Every year the towing companies and police sell off their cars and non-claimed yard stock. Earlier this month I missed a Cobalt that went for 300 dollars , 56,000+ miles, that was an abandoned vehicle and was in drive-away condition.

purplewave is another auction that sells everything from lawnmowers to CNC machines.
Great idea! I can’t believe I didn’t think of this.

My Jeep Cherokee that I sold to make room for my Goblin started its life that way. I called a guy that I know that owns a towing company and asked if he had any Cherokees. He said I had two to pick from. $200 as is delivered or $150 if he got to steal the battery and cat. I said steal away.