Georgia Kit Car Meet

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Dale sent this to me.

Georgia meetup.

Wanted to let you know that the Stalker folks are getting together in Georgia to have some fun discussing cars, technical stuff, eating, fellowship and driving the fantastic roads in the area.

As of right now there should be a Stalker V8 (Indiana), Stalker V6 (Georgia),, Catherham Seven (Texas), a Corvette or Stalker V8 (Missouri), a Palatov D2 (Illinois -- original design and a big brother to the Goblin).

I would like to invite any Goblin folks in the area or anywhere to come join and introduce the Goblin in person to other car builders and enthusiast.

Hope a few Goblins can make it and demonstrate the brand.

Dale, (Stalker V6, Birkin S3, Lotus Europa).
Derby, Kansas

Here are the details so far:

We have set the dates for the 2019 Ambush at River Vista in Dillard GA. Starting date is Sunday September 22 and ending date is Sunday September 29. I have reserved pull-through sites down at the bottom of the park as well as cabins.

https://rvmountainvillage.com/
20 River Vista Drive
Dillard, GA 30537
GPS: 960 GA Hwy 246
Phone: +1 706 746 2722
Fax: +1 706 746 5099
There is a Gold Wing rally that ends on the 22nd that has all the cabins and our reserved pull-through spots booked, but Barb and I may try to get in on Friday 20th with the expectation that we would have to move to our reserved spots for the week on the 22nd.
Please call and make your reservations as soon as possible. Mention my name (Paul Whittle) or the Ambush Rally to get associated with the group. They only charge a single night to make the reservation, and if you cancel at least 30 days out, the cancellation fee is $10 for RV sites and $20 for cabins. After that it is just your one night deposit. It is easier to book and cancel if your plans change that to try to get a reservation at the last minute.

Please feel free to pass this onto anyone else that may be interested in joining us.

As is customary, organization and planning will be limited, but camaraderie and eating will be top level. Weather permitting, the driving will be fantastic.