Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
9“ is a good width. You can stretch on a 225 if need be, but it’s a perfect fit for 245 or 255 and still accessible for a 275. I run 245’s on the front and 275 rears on 17x9 wheels. absolutely love them.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Yep. I’ll be looking for a small one this year too. The door will be the biggest issue.
I love my open aluminum trailer for local towing but across the country in the salt, I wanted enclosed. Nice to try it out before i buy one, I need an extra height trailer for the SxS as well.

I missed my 1-year ordering mark on the 9th of December, Can't believe it has been a year on this journey already!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Time‘s fun, when you’re having flies. :D

yep. I have an open trailer I used for my Rzr back in the day. It works well for autocross, track and such, but I’d like an enclosed trailer for bad weather and such, but not have to put it in the travel trailer/toy hauler. Plus with a simple enclosed, I can add an ac and run a generator To keep cool at autocross.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Time‘s fun, when you’re having flies. :D

yep. I have an open trailer I used for my Rzr back in the day. It works well for autocross, track and such, but I’d like an enclosed trailer for bad weather and such, but not have to put it in the travel trailer/toy hauler. Plus with a simple enclosed, I can add an ac and run a generator To keep cool at autocross.
That sounds like a plan! Trailers seem so expensive right now unfortunately (along with everything else)

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Snappin necks - you took a few people for a test drive?!? Wonder if anyone knew what a Goblin was before you told them? Or if all but the most exotic cars at the show would be left in the dust? :p:cool:

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
REMEMBER, Be very vague about how much it cost! If you mention you are driving "a cheap ass $30,000. car" to "their car show" folks will avoid you like the plague! You're from Michigan, kinda from "Detroit"(St. Clair/ Detroit, Same/same, right?), so, claim you built it in your "off hours"(cough: from a kit) and you can't discuss what you do at "work", and you could build them one much like it for, uhh, mebbe about $69K. These folks spent more on their last ski weekend to Gstaadt(it's in the Alps by the Matterhorn) than you spent for that car! Some folks just believe if it isn't very expensive (and they overpaid) then it's junk. Everyone KNOWS you can't build a fun, fast car out of a Chevy econobox, you'd have to start with a brand new Corvette. Let them dream.;)

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
GK, you can tell me, really, roughly what do you have in your Goblin? 22K? I haven't read your Build. 26K?(am I getting warmer or colder?) SNOBS can be fools! Take their money!{cue: Evil Laugh!}

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
GK, you can tell me, really, roughly what do you have in your Goblin? 22K? I haven't read your Build. 26K?(am I getting warmer or colder?) SNOBS can be fools! Take their money!{cue: Evil Laugh!}
Off the top of my head somewhere around the 20-22k mark, when I get home Sunday I could give you the breakdown. I have an excel spreadsheet made up with all the figures.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Sounds likely. I think some folks get as low as about 15K. Under 30K for sure. In this world where a new dang Corolla is priced at like 22K+. $ ain’t what it used to be! In 97 I paid 26k for a special order Z-28 t top and virtually every option. (I did get a credit for no chrome wheels.)