GM STAGE 1 SENSORS

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Do you know what these green o-rings are used for
FYI anyone wanting the GM Stage 1 sensors but not wanting to pay 120$+ for them from ZZP, you can buy the sensors for 19$ each from this guy. You have to wire them yourselves, but it's incredibly easy.

Just don’t forget you need 2 different sensors

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I gotta stop reading this forum so much. Sooner rather than later, you guys are going to have me pulling my engine and doing all sorts of crazy upgrades that I can't afford.

"I believe I found a way to do a fusion reaction, that should get my boost up..."

*edit* Woops, this was meant for the high intake temps thread. Same difference, lol!

WYGoblin

I gotta stop reading this forum so much. Sooner rather than later, you guys are going to have me pulling my engine and doing all sorts of crazy upgrades that I can't afford.

"I believe I found a way to do a fusion reaction, that should get my boost up..."

*edit* Woops, this was meant for the high intake temps thread. Same difference, lol!
Need one if these too Ark

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
So did we determine that you do need to run both of them on SS/TC, and the second one goes in the intake to the turbo?

Nuker-

pisco

from what I’ve picked up reading about tuning the upper and lower are needed, the lower reads charge temp and pressure and is able to log higher range data in the ecm than the upper but manifold pressure at wot can be calculated and inserted into tables using a formula based on lower map reading minus fixed pressure drop across throttle body.
stock can read up to 21.5 and the stage 1 up to 28.8 (according to what I have read) the benefit of upgrading is accurate control above 21 lbs boost without a “full send” close the ecu’s eyes and go situation.

TheDon

My donor has the stage 1 on it can I use parts from donor or do I need to find a bracket to use the charge pipe sensor

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Someone created a 3D printed bracket to install with/over the one bolt hole sensor.
Did someone do a better job bookmarking it than me? Help, please.