Goblin "ABS Emulator" - disable ABS, traction control and brake warning lights

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
What do you mean? Please elaborate. I am local to another goblin and if it works like that, then I could share.
you plug it in and use it once. Can't be used again. So now it just sits on my desk at work.
The previous "ABS Emulator" design needed to stay plugged in to the diagnostic port long term to emulate the missing ABS module. NEW DESIGN - enter the "ABS Eliminator".

This new version, though programming, will turn off Anti-Lock Braking, Traction Control and Vehicle Dynamic systems in the BCM. As a result, the ABS and Traction control lights will no longer illuminate and you will no longer receive the "SERVICE TRACTION", "SERVICE ESC" and "ESC OFF" messages from the digital information center.

Simply plug the eliminator in long enough for it to make the programming changes and then remove - takes less than 20 seconds. These will be locked to the first BCM that they are plugged into and will not work on another BCM once locked.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Which is why your Goblin needs to be LAN and OBD fully functional before plugging it in - no communication errors - or you may 'waste' the one chance to have the gadget load correctly.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Well since these are no longer getting made is there anyone who has one willing to part with it. I’d like to see if it can be unlocked

Sebnuts

Seriously he isn’t making any more? That freakin sucks because I hate driving around with lights on.
Well since these are no longer getting made is there anyone who has one willing to part with it. I’d like to see if it can be unlocked
I decided to cut traces on the gauge cluster PCB instead of using the one I purchased. If anyone is interested, I'd sell it for what I paid ($99.99, shipping included).

Metal Mech

I decided to cut traces on the gauge cluster PCB instead of using the one I purchased. If anyone is interested, I'd sell it for what I paid ($99.99, shipping included).
Dammit I want it and got beat out again. Why do these always pop up when I’m at work

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Brad,
It's been a few months, just checking in to see if life has allowed you any time to dig into the ABS light gadget? I, for one, will be purchasing this gadget if it ever gets produced. I bought one of the TPMS gadgets when they first came out - hope to install it someday. If any progress let us know, please.
Thanks!

RobC76

Brad,
It's been a few months, just checking in to see if life has allowed you any time to dig into the ABS light gadget? I, for one, will be purchasing this gadget if it ever gets produced. I bought one of the TPMS gadgets when they first came out - hope to install it someday. If any progress let us know, please.
Thanks!
I'm interested in both units as well. I have an AEM Carbon 7 and I do not want codes popping up on that screen all the time. I have searched hi and low how to remove it with HP tuners and have had zero luck. I wish HP tuners had a module list you could just uncheck.
Thanks

devianteng

I'm interested in both units as well. I have an AEM Carbon 7 and I do not want codes popping up on that screen all the time. I have searched hi and low how to remove it with HP tuners and have had zero luck. I wish HP tuners had a module list you could just uncheck.
Thanks
HPTuner only talks with the PCM, but the ABS system is talking with the BCM. So HPT won't ever be able to do anything about the ABS light.

If you're running the Carbon 7, I assume you're using the 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module (30-2212)? If so, that should be feeding all the data from the engine to the Carbon, meaning the Carbon isn't talking to the BCM. Therefore, ABS light/warning will never show up on the Carbon.

ToothMagician

Ordered! Thanks. 06 ss lsj waiting on stage 2 and 3. On the way now hopefully. Will update when cars complete in a few mo.