Goblin CBR Mirrors - sold

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I bought this set of mirrors a while ago, are still new in the box. I've decided to do something else for the mirrors and I am selling them to whomever needs a set. I originally paid $42 for these, so shoot me an offer if interested.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
Why go another route? I've heard from others that the DF mirrors are garbage and crack/break easily... are these basically the same thing?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I'm going vintage with chrome headlights, tail lights, mirrors and other parts. The black stalk mirrors will not look right. These are the same style mirrors that install the same way, as the CBR mirrors - don't know these are the same ones or not.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I think I remember NCGoblin saying his cracked, and that he had heard of others saying theirs had cracked... but I could be misunderstanding the whole conversation.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
If you happen to hit it or kick it getting in or out, especially a track frame betting they won't survive that too often. Good thing they are relatively inexpensive. :)

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I think I remember NCGoblin saying his cracked, and that he had heard of others saying theirs had cracked... but I could be misunderstanding the whole conversation.
One cracked my fault the other one cracked and I have idea why. I ended up purchasing cheaper mirrors with built in blinkers in mirrors and body I believe I posted them on my build so far have been great.

Jm12

One cracked my fault the other one cracked and I have idea why. I ended up purchasing cheaper mirrors with built in blinkers in mirrors and body I believe I posted them on my build so far have been great.
Sorry to necromance, but do you happen to know which mirrors you went with? I searched your build thread but couldn't find them. My driver's side mirror fell off in my hand the day after I bought the car so I don't think I'll be replacing them in kind.

Jm12

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Are those the same as stock? I was going to try something different since mine seem to be disintegrating.
Try to get OEM motorcycle takeoffs from someone's track build or a bike breaker. They're more robust than the replacements/knockoffs. Mine came from a GSX-R, but any sportbike with integrated signals and mirrors should work