Goblin for sale

Goblin-SS

Well cassie #003 has been sold and is on to it's new home! Thanks everyone for all the help you guys gave me trying to get it registered. I guess I'm on to the next project!!

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Well cassie #003 has been sold and is on to it's new home! Thanks everyone for all the help you guys gave me trying to get it registered. I guess I'm on to the next project!!
Glad you were able to move it along. Sad that you could not get it street legal. What state is it headed to now?

Ross

Goblin Guru
Looking good John. I like how you reused a Crown Royal bag, great for the environment.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
All good, Yustas deserves the thanks for noticing and pointing it out. We don't want you hitting a big puddle and hydroplaning, that would not be fun.

Jsix

With living in the wonderful state of Illinois.....?<M(&%$ !! I am going to have to spend more $ and it will sit for to long before we will be able to use it. They only stay "all new" for so long. We are asking $22K and i challenge anyone to build as nice of car for much less. May build another track only car??

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Illinois - where dreams are crushed with too many stupid rules, politicians lining their pockets from all the taxes and fees, and a state government that is all about Second City politics. o_O
I hope your Goblin finds a good home. :)

kalishek

Jay 6:
Would like to purchase chassis #123. You can reach me at 918-508-0563 cell to coordinate transfer. Mornings are best time to call. No text or e-mail on this old grandma flip phone. lol.
KAL