Goblin for sale REMOVE FROM MARKET

George

Goblin Guru
I am selling the Shadow Lou Racing 2018 goblin. Standard length race chassis, modified supercharged engine, come with new F35 transmission in the box, two 13.75x15 Hoosier tires mounted on steel wheels,4 15x10 allow wheels, 6 9.5x15 front Hoosier racing tires.
asking $29,000.
Reason for sale I can no longer get into car,

engine mods, forged pistons (anodized,skirt coating, ceramic top coating) forged connecting rod, balanced, ported cylinder head, stage 2 cams, up rated valve springs, ported intake manifold, 60# injectors, ATI crank dampener,
custom tune. Aluminum flywheel with
6 puck disc.

suspension, front adjustable sway bar, 3 sets of spring and shock assembles, bump steer removed, power steering not cobalt but Toyota.

Transmission, limited slip, Drive Shop axles.

Brakes, Wilwood calipers, adjustable vacuum regulator for booster to adjust feel

Located in Kansas City, Mo 64145

Brad

NOTE

The reason for being on the market was loss of right leg just above the knee. To day was able to get in and out, needed assistance getting out but with some modifications I can solve that. As it is a stick will first install a power assisted clutch with hand control on shift lever. If that does not work as wanted a SAAB 5speed automatic will be installed.

Brad

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
Someone is going to get a sweet ride. Sorry to hear you can't get in. That yellow Goblin is still the only car I have ever found that can out pull my R6 motorcycle.

ccannx

Goblin Guru
Sorry to hear about the agility problem. This is probably one of the best developed Goblins out there. Hopefully it will go to another autocross/track enthusiast.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Sorry to hear that Brad.

I can personally attest to the build quality of this car. Nothing was spared and it drives great. Really top notch.

Nuker-

JohnHakes

Sorry to hear about the reason for selling! I may be able to purchase in the next couple of months if it happens to still be available. Where are y'all located? Also do you know the horse power on this set up? From what I gather its not a cobalt engine.

Thanks,
John