Goblin for sale

Rileyd97

Goblin chassis number 423.
This one is powered by a naturally aspirated 2.4 liter ecotech engine. Has full roll cage. Seat belts all fully functional lights all the way around. It has no current issues it was built by me. I do have a couple extra parts to make it faster like a turbo and bigger injectors. This is the prefact track day car. Message me with any questions you have. It is not currently titled it does however have the certificate of origin. It can be titled if you have the time and want to title it. Would consider trading for a 4 door tacoma and cash. Looking to get 20k

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Nice build. Is the 72,XXX miles showing on the odo the correct milage from the donor? BTW, tagging this listing onto someone else's classified listing is probably not a good idea. Recommended making your own thread in the classifieds to list your Goblin for sale.

Never mind, just saw your separate listing.saw

Last edited:

Rileyd97

Nice build. Is the 72,XXX miles showing on the odo the correct milage from the donor? BTW, tagging this listing onto someone else's classified listing is probably not a good idea. Recommended making your own thread in the classifieds to list your Goblin for sale.

Never mind, just saw your separate listing.saw
Yes that is the millage off of the original donor. When i had the engine out i did a very thorough inspection because it had sat for some time. But 72k is the original miles ive put about 350 on it since being completed.