Goblin gets YouTube love

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
The Cobalt gets hated on but the SS was no joke on a track. It's definitely not a sports car but it hangs surprisingly well with RWD cars that most would say are real sports cars.
To top it off, we all know how easy it is to sprinkle on parts and/or a tune to get even more power out of any of the Cobalts, even the base model versions.

Murcielago311

It took some serious will-power to start tearing into my donor. It was just a really fun car, everything still worked well at 161K and 13 years old, and it was pretty dang quick. Waiting to hear that SC whine again is going to be tough. No cobalt hate here!

lksohm

I forget the numbers exactly but I know the LNF beat the R34 GTR around the Nurburgring in factory form.
Take that JDM fanboys haha.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
The ricer crowd likes to brag about their cars and engines, but when it comes down to it the Ecotec can run with the best of them in stock form. Put that Ecotec in a Goblin, even in stock form, and embarrass everyone of them. Bolt on some go-faster goodies and a tune and the supercar crowds need to worry. As I've mentioned in other threads before, evolution is a great thing and what better way for a Cobalt to evolve into a higher form of life than to become a Goblin. Lonnie and Adam deserve all the credit for seeing this so many years ago and knowing they could create a monster from the most humble of cars. :D