Goblin P2 Wrapped

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
We got P2 wrapped by Car Wrap City in Carrollton, TX. They handled the design, printing and installation of the wrap. It turned out great:

goblin p2 wrapped front high.jpg
goblin p2 wrapped side.jpg
goblin p1 and p2.jpg

We are going to work with Car Wrap City to offer this design in different colors. Chime in to let us know what other color combos you would be interested in.

Johvans

Hey Adam,

The wrap looks great! I would be interested in a black and silver, however I don't particularly care for the Goblin on the "hood". I assume this is something they could take out of the drawing relatively easily?

Can you detail the differences between the two cars? Wheel/tire size? etc. For whatever reason I absolutely love the look of P1, but P2 just doesn't compare to P1 for me. If that makes ANY sense at all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(

I'm not sure if its the wheel size/fenders installed or what. Just something I've noticed every time I see the two cars.

Looking forward to it!!

John

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
P2's tires are too large in my opinion. Here's specs for both cars and the stock base model Cobalt:

P1 Tires and Wheels
195/50/15 = 22.7 tall
205/50/15 = 23.1 tall

P2 Tires and Wheels
205/55/16 = 24.9 tall
255/50/16 = 26.1 tall

Base Cobalt Tires and Wheels
195/60/15 = 24.2 tall

The next time I get tires for P2 I will replace the front wheels so that I can go with more appropriately sized tires:

P2 Future Tires and Wheels
205/50/15 = 23.1 tall
245/45/16 = 24.6 tall

I think the smaller tires will look way better.

PHerder

I'm thinking of having the P2 wrap on my Goblin but instead of the DF Goblin on the hood, I would rather have a graphic of a Goblin... I just haven't found one online that I like. It HAS to be green but other than that, I expect that the simpler the design, the better it will look on the hood.

But that is in the future (next year sometime) so I have time to find what I will like. :D

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I would rather have a graphic of a Goblin... I just haven't found one online that I like.
We sold the original P1 frame to a high school student about an hour from us. His dad is a graphic artist that does some really neat work. He does Rat Fink style artwork as well as simpler/cleaner designs. We had talked to him about doing a Goblin perhaps in exchange for body panels for his son's Goblin. We'll talk to him again about doing a Goblin graphic.