Goblin picture game

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Figured this might be a way to add a little fun to goblining (is that a real word?) and give an excuse to get people out in their goblin‘s to enjoy the nice weather. This works well on other sites, mostly with motorcycles, so let’s try it here.

Game Rules:
-A challenge is presented
-First person to get a photo with their goblin in front of the previous posters challenge gets the win and gets to post the next challenge.
-No pictures older than 30 days.
-No re-using the same photo for multiple challenges
-Don’t make it overly hard, we don’t want to stall the game.
-nothing illegal or unsafe

*Note: Post challenges that are reasonable so enough members can have the opportunity to keep the game play going. If a challenge sits for too long, it will be considered dead and the last person to post the challenge can repost another one or if totally dead, then any one can post a new challenge (preferably someone who is more active in the game).

Let‘s have some fun. :cool:

We will start the first challenge easy:

Your goblin with other sport/race cars or goblins.

go!!!!

edit: unless there’s controversy, I won’t verify the challenge being fulfilled. Just post the next challenge and keep it going.

Last edited:

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
How about a picture of a Goblin with a police car also in the picture. Preferably not in the rear view mirror...........

GO!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I don’t have to verify posts, y’all run with it and post the new challenges once the last one was fulfilled. :cool:

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
An older one with a police car, and a newer one with some smashed up door skins in the background.

How about one with a dog in it?
I will submit this one, but am going to assume it does not quite qualify completely.......

Wes

Yeah old one lol when I first did the roof rack

And my first pull over a month or four ago only like a hundred feet from the first pic lol

That is way too easy, how about a goblin at a state park or monument

Last edited:

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
An older one with a police car, and a newer one with some smashed up door skins in the background.

How about one with a dog in it?
I think Vwsaabvt queried first. Here is my designated driver....

AND - I will restate the challenge from Wes, but expand it slightly. Goblin in a state or Federal park. Keep in mind there are thousands of those little brown signs on the side of the road that designate small sites where unheard of events took place that we zoom by regularly.......

Go!

IMG_9050.jpg

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I’m not seeing a state park in the background. That’s what the current challenge is.

With over 9” of rain this week, it wasn’t possible to get out. Hopefully this weekend we can get out a bit, to fulfill the challenge.

Last edited: