Goblin picture game

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Been a long week. Two Monsters, one goblin, a Coca Cola, and a smile!

It’s getting close to the season for car shows and gatherings, the next one is a group photo.

Three or more goblins together.

y’all better hurry up or Jason will get it at the next auto cross.
Oh shift........

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Glad I'm not the only one thinking about putting a forward facing seat for my child haha. Kid looks stoked to be out riding too!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
It's finally warm enough for me to participate. This might be 10.1 miles away from home.

Next challenge, a picture of your Goblin next to a strangers Cobalt.
Nice. And would have qualified for the previous “military equipment “ challenge. :cool:

i suspect more participation now it’s getting warmer.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
It's finally warm enough for me to participate. This might be 10.1 miles away from home.

Next challenge, a picture of your Goblin next to a strangers Cobalt.
With it being clear and 70, I set out to fulfill this challenge. Here ya go. Pretty beat up and everything.

next challenge:
Next to any of your state symbols, like your state flag, bird, flower and such. You Texas boys know why I pick this one right now, so get after it.

Attachments

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I tried hard to get the Cobalt pic. The ones I knew of in the area disappeared.

As a Texan, I know your intent was for some blue bonnets. And, I let you down there. But, I could not pass up this iconic and ironic opportunity to get the Texas flag in the pic TWICE!!!! As well as Old Glory. :)

And to keep things moving (and easy), the next challenge is your Goblin in front of some beautiful flowers - any kind.
I hope you northerners are getting a little spring up your way so you can participate.....

In the meantime, Don't Mess With Texas! :)

IMG_9960.jpg

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Rainy days here this week, and only 60 outside. I'll try to get it by Saturday, but it's not likely.

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I say that’s a pass in my book. No rule was stated that they had to be planted in the ground. What’s the next challenge @Brian74 ?

Those are fake flowers my wife had in the bathroom...

Ok, this is a challenging one.
Your Goblin, and an aircraft, in the same photo. Extra points if its a helicopter.