Goblin picture game

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
A lake. Could not get any closer. Not a pretty one. But it was on the way to a quick dinner with the son in the passenger seat. Time to fulfill this challenge and set a new one ;).

No hills in Houston. :(

No more than pulled in and the guy started taking pictures and asking questions. Like I care that he knows a guy who is building an Exocet. Phiff.
And then the kid walks up and says he wants a ride. Stood there and stared at me. Like for real!! What do I look like? An amusement park ride????...... And where the heck is your mom????.....
Sheeesh!!!!

Cordial, short, and nice to both, but NO rides! Two minutes for my pic and sssssooooo GONE!!!!

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your Goblin with another vehicle with more HP than your Goblin. Bonus points if it actually is another cool car. :)
GO!

IMG_0067.jpg

Fozda

Goblin Guru
So much pressure to come up with something good! Let's do a real challenging one!

Next challenge: Your Goblin in the reflection of a big rig dome style chrome hub cap. Ideally while cruising down the highway for the full effect but parked will still give it a really cool fisheye!
(Note: please be safe and have a passenger take the picture! lol)

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
So much pressure to come up with something good! Let's do a real challenging one!

Next challenge: Your Goblin in the reflection of a big rig dome style chrome hub cap. Ideally while cruising down the highway for the full effect but parked will still give it a really cool fisheye!
(Note: please be safe and have a passenger take the picture! lol)
Bump

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Bump. I've been trying to fulfill this one, but I never see any big rigs with shiny chrome wheel caps around here. They're all basic lugs+wheel, nothing else!

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Your Goblin with a celebrity in the car. It can be an old picture. One of the Doyle’s count as long as the picture was taken after today.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Let’s make it easier. Someone that’s been on TV multiple times or in a movie. Remember Lonny and Adam count

Last edited: