Goblin picture game

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Your up. Also some random dude just put his kid in your car?
It's fair season, lets see your goblin at a county fair or summer festival. Not just some parking field, must have some sort of midway or show barns in the background.

I told him them they could get in it, start the vehicle excitement young. The interest fades pretty quick at that age when mom and dad drag you to a car show and have to tell you stay away from everything. Those two had a blast sitting in it steering it and honking the horn (probably shouldn't have showed them that button:p).

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Well crap. I had mine up at the Puget Sound Antique Tractor and Machinery Association's annual show in Lynden earlier this week but I didn't try to show it. I just parked it at my buddy's campsite lol

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Well since I made it so hard to accomplish lets just get a picture of your goblin with some pumpkins and get this game moving again.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Crap! I guess I have to come up with the next challenge... Well its 9/11 so a picture of your car with a fireman/woman or fire truck.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
20210921_180020.jpg

Next up .....

Let's see your car amidst some fall colors. Alternatively, something autumn-seasonal. No large structures allowed in the photo. No pumpkins/gourds either, as that was recently done. Bonus points: a smiling loved one in the passenger seat.

Go!

Last edited:

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Next up .....

Let's see your car amidst some fall colors. No large structures allowed in the photo. Bonus points: a smiling loved one in the passenger seat.

Go!
Does green count as a fall color? Asking as a resident of the evergreen state lol

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
What is this “fall” you speak of? We have summer and ”that cold day” (other than the snowpocalypse we had early this year).

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I could drag my chassis out of storage and take a photo in front of our 'fall' cactus and palm trees. Maybe with Christmas lights on the cactus? Not much color change out here in the desert. o_O:p

Ross

Goblin Guru
Well, a few trees are turning colors. It is the season to be playing in the Ozark mountains. Does this pass as fall colors?

My smiling loved one was in the passenger seat, taking all the pictures, as I was busy driving.

Last edited: