Goblin picture game

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Getting tougher to get pics in the northeast. Wednesday is forecasted to be sunny with a high of 52, that's reasonable to get out and drive. I'll try to grab a pic then, if the forecast holds.

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
Getting tougher to get pics in the northeast. Wednesday is forecasted to be sunny with a high of 52, that's reasonable to get out and drive. I'll try to grab a pic then, if the forecast holds.
That's shorts weather! Definitely Goblin-driving weather.

It's going to be 16 degrees here tonight, so I need to get my tires off and in the house. Time to start working on the winter projects.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Tick tick……and a major cold front is coming though, so gotta get them out now for a Christmas shot.

Ross

Goblin Guru
What do you get when you ask an AI (Artificial Intelligence) generator to draw "A DF Goblin at a cabin"?
Sillyness.

Then I gave the AI this base image:

and asked it to generate "A DF Goblin at a cabin". Got this back:

Sorry AI, but this isn't going to fool this crowd. At least I hope it made you smile.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
Check out my office view. Love these warm winter days when I can work from my office while wearing a T shirt.
Still waiting to get a picture of a goblin with a cabin... but I thought I would ping this thread. ;)