Goblin picture game

Wes

Nicely done. What are you going to give us for our new challenge?
How about a pic of someone you don't know(honor system) taking a pic/video of your car? I caught a guy creeping on me going down the highway today, had to show him a little third gear action!

Also, forgot to mention before that I had to shut it off when I was placing my order and when I went to start it all I got was a click. It felt like all the blood left my body lol. I turned it off and back on and it started right up. I haven't had a problem like that since I deleted the VATS...

Wes

You mean take a picture of someone taking a picture of you driving?
Yeah something like that or at the gas station etc.

I get a lot of "you mind if I take a picture of your car?" Then you just reply, "You mind if I get a picture of you taking a picture of my car?"

Doesn't sound creepy or anything lol

baustin

I'm going to have to check the local news websites later today, would a screenshot of a news interview with you driving past count?... 2 different cameras were recording interviews on the street I happened to be driving along.

baustin

Baustin: Only if you want to be identified as possible perp coming back to crime scene? <]:O
Ha, not a crime scene news thing but I didn't find a video cut with my car. They were talking about the town closest to my home planning their Christmas parade to still happen, had to be on the street to talk about it.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
NEXT CHALLENGE: a picture of your Goblin getting groceries, and it better be a fair amount of groceries!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Goblin GIF game... Is that worth any bonus points? Nice weather today, didn't even need a jacket.

Next challenge: Well, I'm giving up the opportunity to someone who hasn't played yet, and who is still building their goblin. Just make it easy enough for someone in cold weather to play.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
You didn’t specify a real one made of ice/snow and since we never get enough snow here to make one, here’s air inflated Frosty. :D

next challenge:
How about, your goblin outside a post office, or by a mail box (to maybe get those not finished to push theirs out to the mailbox). Bonus points if your kid is sending Santa a letter (do kids still do that?)

Attachments

Last edited: