Goblin Warning Light Eliminator (Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure + Bonus Features)

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I can understand that, other priorities take your attention. I have put my Goblin build on hold while my wife and I get our house ready to sell. We are having a new house built, which will be ready this fall, so the honey-do list got really long and it is the top priority. ;)

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I can understand that, other priorities take your attention. I have put my Goblin build on hold while my wife and I get our house ready to sell. We are having a new house built, which will be ready this fall, so the honey-do list got really long and it is the top priority. ;)
Congrats on the new house build! I thought I had it bad trying to get this pond/party house finished for graduation NEXT spring.

Cnixon160

Did you check his website to see if it is available? I believe he is not building any more of these, as the PIC controller he was using is no longer in production.
I have checked it, I saw mention of end of life for his abs programmer but nothing for this module

bradr

I think we may have a few ABS eliminators left, I would have to check.

As for the warning light eliminator, still have them all in a box. The only real testing that has been done is on my Goblin, where it seems to work as designed. One other member tested one with issues, but I did not spend much effort to troubleshoot it.

KSLunsfo

I would be curious to know how many are left... or if what's left are the final ones to be made.

Like many others I'm still very interested in the Warning light Eliminator but also still debating the ABS eliminator... I'm running the wilwood 3 chamber reservoir, so until I 'fake' the brake fluid level sensor I would still have a brake light on anyway.

Cnixon160

As for the warning light eliminator, still have them all in a box. The only real testing that has been done is on my Goblin, where it seems to work as designed. One other member tested one with issues, but I did not spend much effort to troubleshoot it.
Honestly the only function I am really interested in is the airbag light and the BCM shutdown but I'd be willing to add the entire rcdlr module along with tpms for whatever testing is needed, my donor had no abs/tc so I can't do much for you there