Goblinfest 2022

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I also want to thank Lonny for my diabetes. on the poker run, the general store had home made fudge and the sweet shop had home made ice cream. That was the noms. :cool:Now I’m on a diet. :D

Brett

Some stuff from the meetup. And you are welcome to laugh very hard at the old mans mistake with the camera (I forgot the camera was in 180 degree mode). But, wow, those Goblins are gravity defying cars!!

and the next a different camera going away from me.

(if anyone a a rotating program please fix for me)..

The newest Goblin and the youngest attendee made the event more special!

Thanks to the DFGoblin family for another great meetup!!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Some stuff from the meetup. And you are welcome to laugh very hard at the old mans mistake with the camera (I forgot the camera was in 180 degree mode). But, wow, those Goblins are gravity defying cars!!

and the next a different camera going away from me.

(if anyone a a rotating program please fix for me)..

The newest Goblin and the youngest attendee made the event more special!

Thanks to the DFGoblin family for another great meetup!!
Here it is with a bit of editing.

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I want to echo the many thanks to our gracious hosts. We had a blast for the short time we were able to spend down there. We split up the drive home last night, so didn't have much time to go through all the footage yet. Here is a trailer I threw together tonight.

Scott #321

Thank you for a great event, my wife easily tripled her total time in the Goblin during this event. She is already looking forward to 2023 as am I.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
The high of the trip was winning the poker run with a bunch of deuces for cards.

The low was picking up a screw in a trailer tire and near-death trailer sway to make the ‘ol sphincter tighten up. Nothing like having to drop all your toys along the side of the highway while running around getting a tire fixed. Fortunately I had a floor jack and tools with me, just no spare.

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who came and everyone who worked on my Goblin!! We enjoyed having everyone at our house(including you Tim M). I will post more pictures early next week of the past week during Goblinfest 2022.
Thanks again,
Brenda

Wes

Yay, Paducah! Close to my old hometown.

Wes, I swear I saw your Goblin in Raleigh last year or year before near the state fair about this time of year. Hard to miss with the rack on top.
Yeah we live a mile or so from there from time to time