Goblinfest 2022

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Hey now, I thought we all agreed it was going to be in more WARM months :p Whatever i'll be there using my fancy new tow bar + prius :D (hows that for saving trees)

Nuker-

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Who all is planning on coming in for the entire week? I'm fairly local so if there are several folks coming in, I will come down and we can do some daily drives.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
I'm planning to do about 3/4 of them.

I'm on the fence for the one on 10/2. If a whole bunch of folks are coming in that weekend for Goblinfest and don't want to do the autocross, I'll probably go ahead and go down to Mt. View and set up a drive with them. If there aren't many coming in (or if a lot of folks want to race), I'm going to stay home and race.

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
I'd love to make it, but need to finish #316 first. Now if we could just get some rain here in NC to calm down this wildfire activity, that would help.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
I'm planning to drive down to Mtn. View Wednesday (10/5) night. Looking forward to joining in on the festivities on Thursday!

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
Time to be making your hotel/motel or cabin reservations for the 2nd Annual Goblinfest. Lonny will be posting later this week about some of the plans for the week of the meetup and I will get a list together of hotel/motels(all 3 of them) along with a list of cabins.. Come for the whole week or just for a few days.. Thanks

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
showing a handful of rv parks in the area. Any one better than another? Any other goblin folks staying at one in particular?

Brett

Just booked a cabin. Hopefully, I'll have plates by then, otherwise I will have to cancel.