Goblinfest 2022

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you that are doing the poker run, below is a link to each location.

If you want to find your own way to each location do not read the last part of the document.

You will only take one envelope from each of the 5 locations and you will need five envelopes, numbered 1-5.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
We took the long route to Goblin Fest, and tested the Arkansas charging network on the way. (The network gets pretty thin)
We didn't need to use the Goblin as a rescue vehicle, but it was nice to know we could.
So if a supercharged Goblin pushes an electric car to generate power for its' battery, then I guess I brought my own electric supercharger station with me, right?

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
We took the long route to Goblin Fest, and tested the Arkansas charging network on the way. (The network gets pretty thin)
We didn't need to use the Goblin as a rescue vehicle, but it was nice to know we could.
So if a supercharged Goblin pushes an electric car to generate power for its' battery, then I guess I brought my own electric supercharger station with me, right?
View attachment 36054
Genuinely curious how the model Y did range wise towing the goblin. I’ve towed a 1600lb trailer with my MYP and it was like nothing, but the short 10 mile trip back home at highway speeds wasn’t very telling. Used maybe 30 miles of range while doing a 0-60 pull?

OzarkRVPark

HOUSING AVAILABLE: If anyone is still looking for a place to stay - the Ozark RV Park & Cabins has an RV rental - sleeps 2 - fireplace, recliners, sweet deal. Call me if you want more info or go to ozarkrvpark.com and hit the "book now" button. It's called Pine Tree Oasis on the site under rates. We already have 2 of your guys here in the park renting cabins and RV site. Thanks for the business! Book now for the next time you guys are having a meet. Donna Burton - Owner 870-269-2542.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Is that good, bad or expected?
Expected. Most electric cars will get about 1/3 of their normal range when towing. My model Y performance gets 265-280W per mile at 75mph normally. The model Y can tow up to 3500lbs as well so the goblin being about half that weight, I’d expect around 500W per mile.

Figure a 75kwh battery, that’d give him about 150 miles of range per charge. At capacity, towing a small camper, YouTube has shown about 80-100 miles of range per charge for the model y. Again, aerodynamics plays a huge roll for electric cars, specially Tesla.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
HOUSING AVAILABLE: If anyone is still looking for a place to stay - the Ozark RV Park & Cabins has an RV rental - sleeps 2 - fireplace, recliners, sweet deal. Call me if you want more info or go to ozarkrvpark.com and hit the "book now" button. It's called Pine Tree Oasis on the site under rates. We already have 2 of your guys here in the park renting cabins and RV site. Thanks for the business! Book now for the next time you guys are having a meet. Donna Burton - Owner 870-269-2542.
looks like there’s 3 now. Took this picture yesterday on our way in. Thanks for the nice hospitality.
55C4A9A9-F216-4603-9447-40340B1D6293.jpeg

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
Is there a schedule or itinerary for tomorrow? I stopped by twice today and no one was there. It was fun running into people on the road today but it would be more fun to join the gaggle.