Great Lakes Meet

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
In pure jealousy of the Goblinfest would anyone like to do a meet up early Summer 2023?

Preliminary thoughts off the top of my head is:
- South West part of Michigan, this location puts over 20 goblin owners within a 250 mile radius.
- Gingerman Race track is in Southhaven
- Scenic roadways up/down the coast?
- Lots of places to stay, hotels or large AirBnb's depending on size of group.

Let me know your thoughts and feelings. I am open to locations and dates, just trying to get the ball rolling early.

Last edited:

devianteng

I would be interested, depending on the location. Kalamazoo and Toledo are both right at 6h north for me (coming from KY), so I’d definitely be trailering it up and plan to stay a few days. Probably bring the family but ditch out for Goblin activities with my oldest kid.
This is all assuming my Goblin is road ready by then (it better be!).

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
If we get enough people we could rent out GingerMan race track, so if someone wanted to bring theirs and its not street legal. Otherwise we can plan it around an open track day weekend or if we really wanna have fun, they have the GRIDlife Midwest Festival the first weekend every June.

TravMac

If we get enough people we could rent out GingerMan race track, so if someone wanted to bring theirs and its not street legal. Otherwise we can plan it around an open track day weekend or if we really wanna have fun, they have the GRIDlife Midwest Festival the first weekend every June.
Might be my only chance to run at this rate haha. Fingers crossed can start registration in this late fall/winter down time

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Might be my only chance to run at this rate haha. Fingers crossed can start registration in this late fall/winter down time
I would just get everything you need before you go to the Secretary of State, double, triple check you have it all.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Revival! Anyone wanting me to put something together for this year? We can start getting dates together if there is enough interest.

KingChuck24

It's a possibility I would be able to go. It is a 10 hour and 45 minute drive but it would be worth it for a fun track weekend.