Had a accident tonight.....need help

Oldchevyguy

Hi guys. Coming back from a car show tonight, I hit a muffler in the road a ripped a cooling hose up front. The one on the passenger side that doubles around in two pieces to the top of the radiator. The pulled through in frame hose was also damaged. I can get bulk 1 inch ID hose from NAPA I think.
My question is does anyone know the part number for the hose that came in the kit. One end hooks around and that's what I need. Thanks.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Sorry to hear the bad news. Unfortunately our Goblins have so little ground clearance that anything bigger than tennis ball could potentially cause damage. :confused: Believe the through-the-frame hose is 1 1/4 inch, you don't want to undersize it. Double check this though since I'm not at home to measure.

Ross

Goblin Guru
It is called 1" hose, but the OD probably is 1.25". I bought mine at the local auto store, and Adam reimbursed me. (It was missed). 8' each side. Red stripe hose was the original name. (update: it is called safety stripe... my memory was half right.)

Last edited:

JPas914

Gates Safety Stripe Hose is what’s used for the pulled through section in the frame. I have a coil of it in my garage that’s about 12’ long if Napa can’t hook you up.

Oldchevyguy

That's for the help, everyone. I just picked up the hoses and supplies. I have already pulled out the old hose using the winch on my side by side. Should have coolent in it this afternoon. I HOPE I DIDNT COOK THE ENGINE DRIVING IT WITHOUT COOLANT. The gauge only went to about 250 but I realize now that could be inaccurate because if coolent loss. Might be looking for a LSJ.