SOLD: Half built Goblin for sale in Massachusetts

Ross

Goblin Guru
It doesn't look complete enough to have any road time on the goblin. (Needs to finish wiring harness, air intake, and exhaust) Are you referring to the Cobalt donor in rough shape? 100K miles is pretty low for an LSJ.
I got the feeling it was someone who never got their goblin chassis #9 project completed. Sometimes life changes.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Guess this just seems to have me asking how and why did it get like this, I can only assume it sat outside?

Ross

Goblin Guru
I'm would guess that a Massachusetts garage has enough humidity to cause surface rusting. How many years since DF made chassis #9? 5 years?

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
It's cold and wet in the northeast. I only had my frame at home for a week before it was off to powder coating, and it started to look pretty close to that.

Nick Farmer

I asked him important questions about the kit and donor and he replied "he doesn't want it to be an information forum." I was a serious buyer but if he is not willing or has no idea about the donor, equipment ect. I'm taking my $ elsewhere.

socaljeff3798

I asked him important questions about the kit and donor and he replied "he doesn't want it to be an information forum." I was a serious buyer but if he is not willing or has no idea about the donor, equipment ect. I'm taking my $ elsewhere.
If he does not want to share information how does he expect to sell it?

PIERRE Perea

Hey Nick I have a cometed Goblin coming up for sale. STREET LEGAL

Ross

Goblin Guru
This Goblin #9 is owned by Restoman. The chassis is now red, so I guess he bought it, as it was bare metal when it was advertized on Facebook.