Has anyone gone with 15's in the front and 18's in the rear?

Josh's09

Trying to see if this will look odd or it'll be too much of a downward angle. I can imagine that it will help ensuring the front end doesn't feel like it is being lifted off the ground at higher speeds (figured that is the reasoning for everyone throwing on a front spoiler). So if you have any pics with 15 and 18's I'd greatly appreicate it.

Indy Lonnie

Just one before the wrap.

The sidewalls of the tires are the same size front/rear. They are 255 rear - and 205 front. The rear tires are the same height as the Cobalt's. The fronts are much shorter. The rear fenders fit like a glove - with the front you can tell the fender is bigger than the tire...
B7CCAC9F-7091-4A83-AE00-3D1E9F51B44A.jpeg

Last edited:

Josh's09

Just one before the wrap.

The sidewalls of the tires are the same size front/rear. They are 255 rear - and 205 front. The rear tires are the same height as the Cobalt's. The fronts are much shorter. The rear fenders fit like a glove - with the front you can tell the fender is bigger than the tire...
View attachment 37731
Ohh that is perfect! Great picture, yeah I don't have fenders and it's got a great look to it. I think I'm going to go for it. I really appreciate you sending the pictures!