Has anyone heard of Regular Car Reviews?

Fenix Nexen

He is a pretty funny car reviewer up in PA and has done a review of a 09 cobalt xfe

Wonder if he'd be interested in a DF Goblin :thinking: he has driven a ariel atom before

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Hmm, he doesn't know how to put on a harness or install a QD steering wheel, not good if he's supposed to be a car reviewer. Listening to his driving a clutch and over-reving at start up and feathering the clutch under power - maybe needs an automatic so he doesn't burn up a clutch. :oops:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Not even entirely sure his commentary on the xfe is accurate. Kinda cringey either way. Still makes a peppy Goblin though!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Keeping things PG on this site has helped keep it from devolving into what many all the other automotive forums out there have become - devisive. We are family and family oriented, so keeping swearing, questionable content (for anyone under early teen age who may be viewing), and petty arguments off the forum is something I believe Lonny and Adam wish to continue. Sorry if you think it's censorship, but it is more about family sensibility and values. I'm not responding to start argument and if more clarification is needed, please feel free to contact the Doyles for their guidance.

GoblinGuyZ

wth was that at 3:30? Didn't even fit in and wasn't even funny. 600K+ views. What am I doing wrong? lol

Tinkles

I was going to ask where he is in PA. I think my Cavalier would make an interesting review video. But,

Hmm, he doesn't know how to put on a harness or install a QD steering wheel, not good if he's supposed to be a car reviewer. Listening to his driving a clutch and over-reving at start up and feathering the clutch under power - maybe needs an automatic so he doesn't burn up a clutch. :oops:
it isn't worth having someone else destroy my car.

Last edited:

Fenix Nexen

I was going to has where he is in PA. I think my Cavalier would make an interesting review video. But,

it isn't worth having someone else destroy my car.
To be fair that was 7 years ago when he reviewed the atom. I'd trust he knows what he's doing by now