Headlight options

AZmoto

Well it's time to purchase some headlights. There are a million options and I'm overwhelmed. What have you guys found that you like and recommend?

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
@Ark :D i got nearly identical buckets and lights to upgrade mine. How did you mount the bucket to the shock tower?
@Mayor West sent me some 3d-printed tabs/brackets. I was just looking for them in the 3d-print thread but don't see them in there anymore. Perhaps he'll see this and provide the .stl files. I swore they were in that thread ... I may be blind.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
@Mayor West sent me some 3d-printed tabs/brackets. I was just looking for them in the 3d-print thread but don't see them in there anymore. Perhaps he'll see this and provide the .stl files. I swore they were in that thread ... I may be blind.
They're there. The first post has a link to his original post in the tech section where he attached the .stl files are attached.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
MJP61 may need to confirm but the image on Amazon shows the DOT stamp at the top, along with one of the answered questions indicating that they are.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I love mine. Amazon cheapies, but they work great and the price was right.

Headlights

Matching buckets

There's 3D-printed mounting rings and tabs that @Mayor West designed that are needed, as well. I think they're in the 3D-print thread.
Second this. The low beams are actually really good. The high beams don't add a ton of extra light but the lows are good enough it that it doesn't really bother me.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
They're there. The first post has a link to his original post in the tech section where he attached the .stl files are attached.

Thank you! I totally forgot about that thread and I even commented on it... I printed a pair out of ABS. I did have to run a 3/8" bit but they fit really well.
IMG_6548.jpeg

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I haven't driven my car in a while because of the wreck, but I really like my headlights. Both low and high seemed to have very decent coverage and it cost very little.

ColoradoCryptoTrader

I will be going with LUMEN 4x6 LED headlights on mine with an integrated turn signal HALO for maximum visibility on the streets and some cheapo mounting brackets (if the brackets are trash I might make my own better version) I do love the look of rectangular headlights here.

Last edited:

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I will be going with LUMEN 4x6 LED headlights on mine with an integrated turn signal HALO for maximum visibility on the streets and some cheapo mounting brackets (if the brackets are trash I might make my own better version) I do love the look of rectangular headlights here.
Where did you find the brackets for those?

ColoradoCryptoTrader

Where did you find the brackets for those?
$10 on ebay :)
but I have seen that not all 4x6 lights have threaded holes on the back so gotta make sure of that first!
JW speaker makes a 4x6 headlight with a pedestal mount built in but they are way expensive.