Hello from South Florida

Rick0959

I didn't see a forum for intros, so I figured I'd post here.

First saw a Goblin on One Take and thought it was very interesting. After seeing it over and over again since, I really got the itch to build one. So here I am doing my due diligence and researching, researching, researching.

I am about 90% ready to order, but still have some concerns about fitting comfortably. I really don't like tight spaces, why I hate flying. I thought about reaching out on here to see if there are other South Florida owners, that would be able to show me their builds to get me over the last 10%. So if anyone lives relatively close, I live at the end of the turnpike, I would be very grateful for your time in showing off your build.

Looking forward to spending quite some time reading on here.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Welcome!

Someone in FL will certainly help you out. This is the greatest enthusiast community on Earth. Since I am in PA, however, all I can do is offer that the extended frame fits people over 6' quite well. At 5'10", I'm very comfortable in the standard frame.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Welcome. Hopefully the right people will see this post in the Classifieds section. I would recommend putting a similar on in the General Discussion forum to request the Florida builders to respond to.
It's great you are interested in the Goblin and you can't go wrong with the support from the Goblin family. One thing the Goblin is not is claustrophobic, it is very open - even the track frame. It can also be set up to accommodate even very large people like myself at 6'2" @260 lbs. I have the extended track frame with plenty of leg, elbow and head room.
I myself spent months researching for car to build and then reviewed everything possible about the Goblin before I committed to the project. Now I have so much wrapped up into the project it's hard to believe what I started with when I first pulled the trigger to order my kit. I expect you may possibly do the same if you decide to build one too.

Rick0959

Welcome. Hopefully the right people will see this post in the Classifieds section. I would recommend putting a similar on in the General Discussion forum to request the Florida builders to respond to.
It's great you are interested in the Goblin and you can't go wrong with the support from the Goblin family. One thing the Goblin is not is claustrophobic, it is very open - even the track frame. It can also be set up to accommodate even very large people like myself at 6'2" @260 lbs. I have the extended track frame with plenty of leg, elbow and head room.
I myself spent months researching for car to build and then reviewed everything possible about the Goblin before I committed to the project. Now I have so much wrapped up into the project it's hard to believe what I started with when I first pulled the trigger to order my kit. I expect you may possibly do the same if you decide to build one too.

OK so I have no idea of how this wound up in classifieds I even double checked to make sure it was in general. Going to re-post in general. Thanks.