Help explain the process of your re-registering a goblin from another state.

Brett28

Planning to buy an Indian insured and plated goblin and I live in Florida. Not sure the process to re-register since all the posts on here are guides to first time register your newly built goblins. Any and all help appreciated.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Planning to buy an Indian insured and plated goblin and I live in Florida. Not sure the process to re-register since all the posts on here are guides to first time register your newly built goblins. Any and all help appreciated.
How is the car titled from Indiana as ASPT car

Attachments

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
What part of Florida ? You can call Tony at FLHSMV and ask him your main questions , He’s a very knowledgeable guy !
If I can help in anyway let me know I did the whole title your Goblin in Florida

Attachments

Brett28

I’m over in the Fort Myers area. I’ll have to give him a call here soon because I wanna make sure I can make this happen before I make the purchase.

I’ll let you know if I have any questions or if I get some insight from tony that I haven’t seen on here yet I’ll add it.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I’m over in the Fort Myers area. I’ll have to give him a call here soon because I wanna make sure I can make this happen before I make the purchase.

I’ll let you know if I have any questions or if I get some insight from tony that I haven’t seen on here yet I’ll add it.
Even if they tell you it can (or can't) happen, be skeptical. There's nothing out there that's more arbitrary and subjective, than the registration of a kit car.

If you come up empty-handed, you can always register it in Montana, as many (MANY) of us have.

Jareth

Goblin Guru

I’m in Naples, if you want to see one in person?

Last edited:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I'm not even going to waste my time trying to get a Florida Plate.

Last edited: